Total Pageviews

More Ottobre Shorts 3/2006



I decided to finish three pair of shorts all at once this time. No need to cut out each pattern seperately. I left out alot of the details like the patch pockets and belt loops. No need for all of the excess fabric. It is just too hot in Florida to add any extra bulk. I got the striped fabric from www.handmades.com, and the jeans fabric from Joann's. I combined the two fabric on both pair of shorts.

I also finished a matching tshirt from pattern #301 Creative Workshop. This pattern was interesting. According to the instructions they teach you to put the tshirt together as would be case with professional industrial standards. According to the instructions, you sewed the hems before you put the garment together. I used my coverstitch and my 5-thread safety stitch to make this pattern. I hate switching out the threads all the time. If I did not have to do that, it would take half as long to finish the tee. This was a size 92, and I think it will do just fine. The size 86 was too small. I cannot wait to start on my next project.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP