Total Pageviews

Girlie Things





I had so much fun sewing for my son, can you imagine how much fun it is sewing for a girl! There is so much to choose from. The choices for patterns and fabrics are endless. So I always like when I am inspired by something or someone else. Coming up with new ideas is just not my strongpoint.

So I found this burda pattern, and since Olivia is not blonde like me, I thought the red prints would look great on her. I intend to add some more pieces to this ensemble, however I really had to work on another important project.

This was a size 62, and it turned out to be bigger then her normal size 62 clothes. The construction was easy and fast. I had problems with the front ruffle piece, which ended up being too short. I also thought the ruffle was too wide, at least for the baby sizes. I reviewed this pattern here at Patternreview. I will definitely sew this up again, but most likely when Olivia gets a bit older.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP