Total Pageviews

WHITE



Have you ever noticed that you are attracted to one color all the time? Whenever I see a suit or dress in white, my head turns and I look. If a magazine or a blog or a Flickr site includes an outfit in white, I have to take a closer look. White is elegant. White is a wedding dress. White flowers. White dresses for a baptism. White is the start of summer. It is crisp, elegant and beautiful. I like the color white.


Well, the other day I was attracted to someone's Flickr photos because they were pictures of a little white Westie Puppy. I had two of them. One died last year, and one is still with us but turned 12 this year. So not only did she have the cutest pictures of a puppy posted on her site, but a few days later, I got another picture sent to me, and it was an adorable white dress. I fell in love with this garment. It was sooooooooo beautiful. I sent her email requesting that I copy it, and of course she said yes, and so I did.
The pattern I used is from the Ottobre Summer 3/2006 magazine. It is the #2 dress without the ruffles. I used a 100% cotton fabric, and cut the bottom of the dress out of another 100% cotton fabric. It is a size 62, and as soon as I put it on Olivia, i will try and take some more pictures.

1 comments:

*BB* 6:46 PM  

what a beautiful little dress!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP