Total Pageviews

Ottobre Sundress 2/2004

I love this dress. I have had this one planned for a long time. It is so much fun, and is just perfect for so many of the fabrics that I have bought. I would however, like to be bold and drop the inserts. The dress is so wide, and there is something too frilly about this pattern.
Well, size 62 almost fits her. It is too wide, and every once and awhile when she moves in the car seat, you can see the sides of the dress sticking out. Oh well, I could make it smaller, but I doubt that I will be making another one of these again this year.

This is a sample of the dress I made for Sophia. It was also a size 62. Of course, it has been passed down to Olivia, so I knew how well it fit before I made another one.

Now I am actually looking forward to making a few heirloom patterns. I am trying to get ready for Sacramento. I want her to have at least seven dresses for the three weeks we will be gone. I also wanted to make some skirts for myself, since I cannot seem to drop these last ten pounds. Wow, breastfeeding does really work wonders. Now I just need to exercise and get rid of my tummy and other female fat zones.

1 comments:

mermaids 4:06 PM  

this is one of my favorite patterns. the inserts are a great place to add a contrast fabric. also, because the way it is cut, this pattern is perfect for using up leftovers from other projects.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP