Total Pageviews

My Turn!





















Finally, the day has come when my son cannot wait to see what I sew next. After making numerous girl outfits, the time had come to make something for him. At least that is what he said to me. He even picked out a fabric. It really was not a big deal. I had it cut out and put together in two nights. It also gave me some opportunities to play around with my coverstitch. Not so easy to master. You really have to play with it. The yellow tshirt was for Max's birthday, but I am afraid that it is way too big. Oh well, better too big then too small.
The pants were #09 3/06 and the T-Shirt #16 2/04. The fabric for the pants came from Atlantis. Great material. I have ordered from them twice. 100% cotton, and really very comfortable to wear in this hot humid climate.




2 comments:

Lori 3:56 AM  

Fantastic boys outfits.

mermaids 4:55 AM  

very cute! boy stuff can be cute, it can just be harder to find fabrics.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP