Total Pageviews

Blogging

I've been having fun looking at other people's blogs. It just amazes me how many creative people are out there, and all the wonderful information they are willing to share. It is so much fun.
- an ironing board cover tutorial
- a cute baby shoe tutorial
- another baby shoe tutorial

and lots of other really great information like covered hangers. I enjoy reading all these different blogs and seeing their sewing/craft rooms, or how they use some of the most gorgeous fabrics. For instance gift tags. Aren't they just gorgeous. So original and crafty. What a wonderful way to use your scraps. Beautiful burp cloths and matching baby daygown, a single mom who opened an internet boutique http://lillitutu.blogspot.com/. Lots and lots of wonderful things.

2 comments:

*BB* 2:04 AM  

It's so hard to find the time to make anything when I seem to spend all my free time sitting here reading other peoples blogs!

karen 9:04 PM  

I agree - I haven't made anything in at least a week! Thanks for all the great links, Jeannine!

I just bought a book that is great fun by Amy Karol over at www.angrychicken.typepad.com Bend the Rules Sewing.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP