Total Pageviews

Next in Line


I'm finished. I am finished sewing in a frenzy trying to get everything done for Sophia's birthday. It was fun. Hectic but fun. So of course my mind continues to work, and I have to think about what I am going to do next. It will be awhile before I start sewing again, because my house has some serious "hot spots" that need to be addressed.
In the meantime, I am blogging alot of pictures of sewn items that I would like to make. I started a new blog which I am using as a source of inspiration. That was alot of fun.
Well, these shoes are going to be the inspiration for my next project. Mom bought these for Nicolas when he was a baby. I think she bought them in Portugal. There is no reason that Olivia cannot wear these shoes as well. I just dont have anything in navy blue for a little girl. I just need to find a pattern and material that will go well with these shoes. So how about something in white? White....boring, but so clean and crisp as a summer dress. That would be cute. I have some cute white fabric in my stash that I think would do well. Ruffles. How about this? Cute dress and it would look great in white.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP