Total Pageviews

Flower Girl




I found this material at A&E Pharmacy. Yup a pharmacy. It is an old building and the fixtures look just as old. It sort of reminds me of Andy Griffith or something you would see in a Dick and Jane book. The back side of the store is filled with material, and there are some lovely elderly ladies always willing to hold your baby while you shop.
Anyways, I loved the bright fresh colors, and knew if I bought a yard I could make one for my niece and one for my daughter.

I used pattern #5 from Ottobre Winter 2003. I completely lined the garment in pink broadcloth, therefore eliminating the back closure. I extended the back straps, and added buttonholes to the front straps. It was a very easy and quick garment to sew. What I like sew much about this type of romper is that they can wear it with or without a shirt. Short or long sleeve, in any kind of weather.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP